Pros-Aide "No Tack" Adhesive
Pros-Aide "No-Tack" is a medical grade water-based adhesive.
- Pros-Aide is a contact adhesive: when an adhesive is a contact this means it adheres to itself, taking along whatever it is attached to;
- Pros-Aide No-Tack has all the great properties of The Original Pros-Aide but with less residual tackiness;
- It is used just like Pros-Aide for producing PAX paint but has significantly reduced stickiness or tack after drying;
- Has great adhesion, water-resistance and flexibility;
- Pros-Aide adhesive products do not contain the allergen, rubber-based latex.