3M 6006 Multi-Gas/Vapor Cartridge (pair)
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine and formaldehyde
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- To establish cartridge replacement frequency visit: 3M.com/ServiceLifeSoftware
The 3M™ Multi-Gas/Vapour Cartridge 6006 is NIOSH approved against certain organic vapours, acid gasses, ammonia, methylamine or formaldehyde. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces with bayonet style cartridge holders.
Use the 3M™ Multi-Gas/Vapour Cartridge 6006 in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- Chemical clean-up
- Pouring molten metal
- Hazardous waste handling